The deadline for applying is Midnight (Central Time) on March 16, 2012.
What we are looking for in a Team member:
- Most important, someone who has time for the commitment.
- Someone who resides in the United States. (Sorry, no international applicants at this time.)
- Someone who can create inspiring projects to promote the versatility of our product.
- Someone who has great photography skills. (Many a perfect project has been ruined by a poorly taken photo.) Sorry, scans are not accepted.
- Someone who can produce either step-by-step pictorial tutorials or video tutorials.
- Someone who consistently meets deadlines in a responsible manner.
- Someone who will represent Red Rubber Designs in an enthusiastic and positive manner on their blog and other venues.
What we expect:
- An enthusiastic six month commitment to the Team.
- An active stamping blog or an active online gallery.
- Social media participation on the RRD blog, Facebook page and the DT's private forum.
- At least four (4) postings a month on your blog featuring an RRD stamp as its focal point. One of these projects must be substantial.
- A tutorial once every two (2) months.
- Participation in blog hops, product releases and Design Team challenges.
What you can expect:
- Free product to inspire your creativity including exclusive rubber stamps and patterned paper as well as other goodies.
- Exposure on the RRD blog and Facebook page.
- Your name, short bio, headshot, and link to your blog on the RRD blog and/or website.
- Design Team badge (that links back to RRD) for your blog.
- Private forum for Design Team members only.
How to apply:
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- In the Subject line: RRD DT call + your name
- Pictures of three samples of your work that best show your style and skills using rubber stamped images. This may include - but is not limited - to cards, tags, altered book page, mixed media, scrapbook layouts, etc. Please send pictures as attachments.
- Your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Links to your blog and any online galleries.
- Please copy the following questions into your email and include your answers:
- Are you active on Facebook and/or Twitter?
- Do you work outside the home?
- What is your favorite stamping technique?
- Have you ever created a video tutorial?
- Are you on or have ever been on any design teams? Please list.
- Please tell us why you would be an asset to our Team:
Good luck and remember the deadline is Midnight (Central Time) on March 16, 2012!
Sent my application! :)ReplyDelete
So looking forward to the new site and the blog with designers! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to apply to be on the design team.ReplyDelete
GO PK GO PK GO PK!!! A perfect fit!ReplyDelete
Excited to see some new stuff out on the market.ReplyDelete
Can't wait to see the new stamps and challenges!!ReplyDelete
Nancy xx :D
Thanks for the opportunity to apply for your design team. Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer.ReplyDelete
I assume I am too late? I only discoverd the DT call now?!ReplyDelete