The deadline for applying is Midnight (Central Time) on March 16, 2012.
What we are looking for in a Team member:
- Most important, someone who has time for the commitment.
- Someone who resides in the United States. (Sorry, no international applicants at this time.)
- Someone who can create inspiring projects to promote the versatility of our product.
- Someone who has great photography skills. (Many a perfect project has been ruined by a poorly taken photo.) Sorry, scans are not accepted.
- Someone who can produce either step-by-step pictorial tutorials or video tutorials.
- Someone who consistently meets deadlines in a responsible manner.
- Someone who will represent Red Rubber Designs in an enthusiastic and positive manner on their blog and other venues.
What we expect:
- An enthusiastic six month commitment to the Team.
- An active stamping blog or an active online gallery.
- Social media participation on the RRD blog, Facebook page and the DT's private forum.
- At least four (4) postings a month on your blog featuring an RRD stamp as its focal point. One of these projects must be substantial.
- A tutorial once every two (2) months.
- Participation in blog hops, product releases and Design Team challenges.
What you can expect:
- Free product to inspire your creativity including exclusive rubber stamps and patterned paper as well as other goodies.
- Exposure on the RRD blog and Facebook page.
- Your name, short bio, headshot, and link to your blog on the RRD blog and/or website.
- Design Team badge (that links back to RRD) for your blog.
- Private forum for Design Team members only.
How to apply:
Please email your application to email@example.com with the following:
- In the Subject line: RRD DT call + your name
- Pictures of three samples of your work that best show your style and skills using rubber stamped images. This may include - but is not limited - to cards, tags, altered book page, mixed media, scrapbook layouts, etc. Please send pictures as attachments.
- Your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Links to your blog and any online galleries.
- Please copy the following questions into your email and include your answers:
- Are you active on Facebook and/or Twitter?
- Do you work outside the home?
- What is your favorite stamping technique?
- Have you ever created a video tutorial?
- Are you on or have ever been on any design teams? Please list.
- Please tell us why you would be an asset to our Team:
Good luck and remember the deadline is Midnight (Central Time) on March 16, 2012!