Hello, friends! It's NEWBIE Mynn here with my first card for this fabulous team! I've used two wonderful sets from the Red Rubber Designs online store to create my card today, along with a fun technique that is easy to utilize! Come and take a peek...
These butterflies are from the beautiful Happily Grateful stamp set. Isn't is just stunning?! SO versatile, too! To create this beautiful mottled effect, I used reinkers on a baby wipe to create a custom ink pad. Here's a quick step by step on how to make this type of ink pad:
- Place baby wipe onto a clear acrylic block. (It will be cleaner that way.)
- Drop your desired inks in a random pattern. I start with darkest, then fill in the blank spaces with the lightest.
- Lay your stamp onto the "ink pad" and press gently. DO NOT tap.
- Stamp the image onto your cardstock, using even pressure.
- Use your image for your project. As you can see, I had some stamped directly onto my card base, and some onto another piece of card that I fussy cut and layered.
I popped my fussy cut butterfly up with some dimensional foam. I added some clear iridescent sequins to accent the pretty colors and I love the sparkle and shine!
The sentiment I used is from the Joyful Notes stamp set. This is an amazing sentiment set that has something for almost every single occasion! I LOVE the fun mix of fonts in this set. :)
I am very happy with the way this card turned out. It's clean, fresh, simple, and will mail well! The butterfly image and sentiment look wonderful together--all of Pam's stamps do! Go and grab them from the Red Rubber Designs store today!
That's all for me today, friends! I will be back soon with another creation using more amazing products from the Red Rubber Designs store. Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)